The Twelvr360 rig, is a rig designed for the Xiaomi Yi 4K cameras that allows you to shoot 360 3D video (Stereoscopic video for Virtual Reality).
The rig is modular and the main body uses 12 cameras, as for the top and bottom will use 3 cameras each, so you can use up to 18 cameras.
You can shoot at 4K or 2k with each individual camera, and output 8K @60fps per eye after stitching.
The Kit Includes:
– 1 main body (for 12 cameras)
– 1 top module (for 3 cameras)
– 1 bottom module (for 3 cameras)
– 18 camera clips (only required for very windy or moving shots)
– 1 3’8″ screw (one screw holds everything together, very quick to assemble)
– 1 1’4 to 3’8″ adapter (in order to attach the rig to a tripod)
Only one 3’8″ screw holds everything together, so it is very quick to assemble.
You also receive 18 camera clips that can help you lock the cameras into place for moving shots.
– No screws to lock the cameras, the rig has a tight fit and no lock mechanism is necessary for shooting on a tripod.
– Easy clip system for locking cameras for shooting while moving.
– Outputs 8K@60fps per eye
– Easy access to usb of every camera.
– Cable management.
Cameras not included.
Designed for the Yi 4K model and compatible with Yi 1 (2K) model (please note that with the older model Yi 1 (2k) is not possible to access the usb ports).