The Hydra360 rig, is a rig designed for the Xiaomi Yi cameras that allows you to shoot 360 3D video (Stereoscopic video for Virtual Reality).
The rig is modular and the main body uses 16 cams, as for the top and bottom will use 3 cameras each, so you can use up to 22 cameras.
You can shoot at 2K with each individual camera, and output almost 8K per eye after stitching (around 7200px width).
The Kit Includes:
– 1 main body (for 16 cameras)
– 1 top module (for 3 cameras)
– 1 bottom module (for 3 cameras)
– 22 camera clips (only required for very windy or moving shots)
– 1 3’8″ screw (one screw holds everything together, very quick to assemble)
– 1 1’4 to 3’8″ adapter (in order to attach the rig to a tripod)
Only one 3’8″ screw holds everything together, so it is very quick to assemble.
You also receive 22 camera clips that can help you lock the cameras into place for moving shots.
– No screws to lock the cameras, the rig has a tight fit and no lock mechanism is necessary for shooting on a tripod.
– Easy clip system for locking cameras for shooting while moving.
– Outputs almost 8K (around 7200px wide)
– Easy access to both hdmi and usb of every camera.
– Cable management.
– Can change battery without removing camera.
Cameras not included.